What do The Avengers (2012), Titanic 3D (2012), Iron Man 3 (2013), Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013), and Jurassic Park 3D (2013) have in common?
The Answer: Exocortex Fury 2. The production proven GPU-accelerated particle renderer for Maya and Softimage.
Download the demo of Fury 2 from the Fury 2 product page and try it today!
What is Fury 2?
Fury 2 is a production proven particle renderer for Autodesk Maya and Autodesk Softimage for Windows. Available now for the just $399 per seat.
Fury mixes the power of GPU and CPU to accelerate the rendering time while maining production quality results.
Our render settings provide artists with a host of features to capture a polished and professional look, including the following:
- Render Time measured in seconds, not minutes
- Simultaneous diffuse and emissive particles
- Matte object occlusion
- Motion blur
- Depth of field
- Stereoscopic Rendering
- Self shadowing
- Shadows cast onto and from geometry
- Multi-sample anti-aliasing
- Advanced particle replication
- .icecache, .pdb, .mc, .prt, and .bin render time cache loading
- Pass-separated OpenEXR HDR output
See Fury in action for Maya on Vimeo:
See Fury in action for Softimage on Vimeo: