Join the Exocortex / ThreeKit Team!
We are seeking several Senior Software Engineers to help grow our team based in Ottawa, Canada!
As a skilled Senior Software Engineer, you will be in responsible for the creation and improvement of our products in the ThreeKit (https://threekit.com/) and ThreeHub lineup, which is now the industry standard for 3D in the e-commerce space.
- Design, code, review, test, and debug high-end software dedicated to 3D artists.
- Collaborate with the product design and product management teams.
- Propose technical solutions and innovation as well as improvements to production processes.
- Work in a small and autonomous team, with a direct link to the Lead Software Engineers and the CTO.
- Participate to a highly-collaborative, inspiring, creative environment.
- Embrace Agile methodologies with full transparency and cooperation, development sprints and frequent releases.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Master's in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Capable of working within an agile development team.
- Knowledge of basic data structures, algorithms, and computational complexity.
- PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience developing computer graphics related software.
- Multi-platform development and packaging experience (Windows / MacOS / Linux).
- Computer graphics APIs experience (preferably OpenGL).
- Ray/path tracing algorithms experience.
- Game engine experience (Unreal Engine 4, Unity, etc.).
- Experience with Node.JS.
- Interest in customer requirements analysis.
- Interest in improving user experience.
Apply Directly on LinkedIn or Indeed.ca
This is a full-time Senior Software Engineer position based in Ottawa, Canada.